Services / Spring Valley Electrical Safety Inspection
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 619-786-4586
Electrical safety inspections make good sense whether buying, building, or selling a home. Understanding your home’s electrical system and electrical components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair, and maintenance decisions.
The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system. Very few “general inspectors” are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an overall electrical wiring system. At UNITED Spring Valley Electrical, we can provide a basic routine electrical inspection to a more comprehensive inspection of the overall electric wiring system which exceeds industry standards for home and business electrical safety inspections.
Our own electrical safety and security assessment comes with:
- Checking the Main Electrical Breaker Panel & Wiring
- Checking out the Furnace & A/C Wiring
- Looking at the Secondary Electrical Sub-Panels
- Looking at the Living Areas
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Check-up
- Checking the GFCI for proper locations and operations
- Checking all the Major Appliances Wirings
A representative range of electrical equipment will be checked. We go around examining 10-15% of all the devices but if ever we find out some issues with it, we will go on further with more home appliances to be able to make tests with the situation.
Examination of the Main Electrical Panel and Electrical Sub Panels consists of:
- Examination of the appropriate supplemental systems grounding which could include the telephone, TV and any outlets available.
- Checking any available water grounding and bonding jumpers.
- Checking out for the presence of a driven ground rod and the integrity of the ground wire connection.
- Identifying the process of all the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Electric Circuit Breakers.
- Checking the crucial areas where problems might occur to be able to avoid future issues.
With the assistance of UNITED Spring Valley Electrical, I had my electrical panel rewired for safety and security and new wiring lines were integrated for my recently modified kitchen room. Every single outlet was also rewired. They revealed some problems and were really honest about whether it was a quick problem or could wait. They're definitely good, well-kept, and true to their words.C. B.
Spring Valley, CA